Designation: TECHNICIAN /MECHANIC
Experience: 3-5 years
Industry: 4 Wheeler servicing show room
- Maintains, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment including; diesel engines,
- transmissions, drive train components, winches, high pressure pumps, centrifugal
- pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, micro
- processor controls, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic
- systems, mobile/overhead cranes, wellhead attachments and pressure equipment,
- gearboxes, PTO’s, generators, chemical metering systems, 12/24v electrical systems,
- equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts,
- A/C systems, and a variety of other energy services equipment.
- • Responsible for ensuring the duties of their position are performed in a safe, efficient
- and effective manner.
- • Performs preventive/predictive maintenance procedures on Halliburton equipment
- • Performs inspections required by company, and government entities.
- • Performs basic troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic
- • Installs and/or replaces new or reconditioned repair parts
- • Tests equipment for proper operation
- • Ensures total customer service
- • Requires both shop and field work
- • Shift work and 24 hour call may be required
- • Commercial Drivers License may be required.
- • Operates lifting devices
- • Requires basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
- • Performs regulatory tank testing where required
- • Must complete proper paperwork as assigned
- • Performs other related duties as assigned
- intrested candidate can call:040 40047976