Greetings from A&J Global Solutions Pvt Ltd!!!!
One of our esteemed client a Infrastructure Company having projects in Roads, Highway,Bridges,Irrigation,Canal. They ,have an urgent requirement for their Corporate Office in Srinagar Colony,Hyderabad.Candidates Who can join immediately may only apply.
Designation:Hr Executive / Sr HR Executive / Team Lead – Recruitment
ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES
Experience :1-5 Years
Salary:1.8LPA – 4.8LPA
Qualification: MBA HR (SSC onwards in all examination should have secured 1st class – candidates ONLY may please apply)
Job Description :
Partner with consulting organizations to conduct industry benchmarking and revisit the total rewards strategy in light of engagement analysis and competition Employee Policies – develop and deploy common policies in collaboration with talent management and business HRHR Analytics dashboard and reporting Manage various regulatory compliance in collaboration with Operations teamFacilitate business review meetings with business Spearhead Performance Management process in the organization including talent management initiatives
- Responsible to prepare a manpower report, recruitment analysis and submit it to the HR Head every month.
- Manpower recruitment budget departmentwise and utlization of same periodically need to submit to deptt head for manpower recruitment planning.
- Responsible to coordinate all the activities pertaining to recruitment and selection.
- Responsible to inform the concerned person in HR about DOJ of the selected candidates well in advance for joining formalities.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Recruitment Database and provide feedback to the candidates.
- Responsible for ensuring Back Ground Verification is done for all new joinees.
- Should ensure Pre-employment Health Check-up is done for selected candidates before their joining.
- Handling the Exit formalities and Full and Final settlement as per the process. Responsible to ensure that the exit Interviews for all employees are conducted.
- Responsible to prepare a monthly report on department wise attrition rate of the employees and analysis of exit interviews.
- Maintaining employee wise training records on monthly basis in coordination with departments.
- Prepare individual training record biannually and file the same in their personal files.
- Capturing Training Need from the Appraisal Forms
*For more information please visit the website, http://www.theleads.in/