- 1.Act as independent lead on the multiple studies, reporting activities for a global project following general principles of project management guidelines including resource planning (team of 3-8) with minimal guidance and support from group head.
- 2. Be responsible for all statistical tasks on the assigned clinical trials, and perform these tasks with a high level of independence e.g.: RAP including exploratory analyses and additional analyses to support publications, plus statistical consultation during the running phase.
- 3. Maintain efficient interfaces with internal and external customers with advice from Program Programmer and the Program Statistician.
- 4. Ensure that documents and specifications are consistent and comply with standards by providing input into CRF and data structures tables, listings and figures for phase I-IV clinical trials and project level specifications e.g. pooled analysis and monitor adherence in execution.
- 5. Oversee programming style, quality of (Internal Client – Therapy SPOC) contributions and ensure compliance with time lines quality within milestones.
- 6. Maintain records for all assigned projects and archiving of trial / project analysis and associated documentation.
- 7. Train staff on trial and project level activities and internal processes.
- 8. Key contributor or sub-team lead on global non-clinical project activities or on process improvement initiatives.
- 9.Key solution provider on technical subjects or processes, also effectively implementing solutions with a team
Salary:INR 15,00,000 – 25,00,000 P.A
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization